Dear HEAT project team,
Nice seeing you in Tartu!
Here is an update about the campaign planning work:
- The presentation materials, notes from the workshop and a stakeholder analysis worksheet from the workshop in Tartu are available in the project google drive under management/tartu meeting:
- We have checked the project schedule and the campaigns are to be held January-July 2020 and you should all have some budget that can be used for the campaigns available
- We have discussed the 500€ campaign materials budget that hasn’t been used yet with Laura and we will add it to the “left-over budget” that we will discuss during our next partner team meeting skype. Some ideas are to use it for a speaker for the winter cycling webinar, a speaker for one of our coming partner meetings or for the interactive website (if it is not needed for any specific campaign materials).
- There is also the possibility of ordering some HEAT-logotyped lights for distribution as we discussed in Jurmala. These can for example be distributed during campaign activities. Please consider if these would be useful for you and if so how many you would like to order and also if you need just white or white and red. Send me your orders before the december skype meeting if you’d like some and I can summarize them.
Next steps in campaign planning:
It’s a bit tight until the coming meeting, so ahead of the December team skype, (planned for dec. 3rd), please prepare notes for your campaign plan on:
- Story of self (who is delivering the campaign message and why)
- Story of us (who is the target group for the campaign, how will they relate to the campaign and why do they/should they care)
- Story of now (what is the action that will take place, what does the group need to be doing now?)
- Stakeholders to be involved and how?
- Activities to be carried out including medium for these
- Rough timeline
073-078 08 35
Bli medlem! www.cykelframjandet.se
Följ oss: www.facebook.com/cykelframjandet
You don’t have to send anything to us ahead of the meeting, just give a short update to the group during the meeting :)
Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions or want to discuss campaign ideas.